Campaign Asia-Pacific's Asia's Top 1000 Brands survey for 2018 research points to Woolworths, Qantas and Coles as the most popular local brands in Australia. We asked five in-markets experts for their opinions on why these brands resonate, and what challengers they may face.
What’s behind these brands’ appeal to local people, and what are they doing that other local brands, or brands from elsewhere, are not doing
Andrew Burke, MD...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events