The Global Destination Sustainability Index’s GDS-Index 2019 whitepaper highlights trends and strategies undertaken by 47 leading cities to become regenerative hubs for economic, social and environmental development and destinations of choice for meetings, events and business tourism.
The paper includes the 2018 rankings as well as a comprehensive overview of what is required for destinations to become more sustainable, illustrated by case studies, data analysis and tried-and-tested tips. Its mission is to inspire and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events