Shanghai Fashion Week SFW is still catching up with The Big FourNew York, Paris, London and Milanin both glamour and and its revenue impact, based on a comparison of media buzz generated from the respective fashion shows.
Behind the scenes, however, the increasing number of buyers and transaction volume reflect the growing clout of the trade show since its launch in 2003. Growing affluence has increased the demand for luxury items while the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events