While pristine beaches are a big sell in Bali, what they don’t tell you is the island’s major problem with waste and plastic pollution.
Following a government-declared garbage emergency’ early last year, Bali’s waste problem was brought to fore the in March when Bali resident and diver Rich Horner filmed himself swimming through swathes of rubbish off the coast of Bali. After the video went viral, many grassroots efforts took off including beach clean-ups....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events