Combining art and science is something Miguel de Andres-Clavera does on a daily basis. In his creative lab at Google’s APAC headquarters in Singapore, he works with organisations to push the limits of technology and tell meaningful brand stories that have a real-life impact.
In doing, he says, brands must be willing to stretch and test their imagination because “we can’t solve problems with the same mind-set that created them”.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events