While many thought the Publicis restructuring of 2016 was in the rear-view mirror, overseas changes continued to affect DigitasLBi with trickle-down repercussions for APAC.
In February, Digitas’ longtime chief executive Luke Taylor departed, with duties handed to Nigel Vaz, who already had a full plate as CEO of consulting arm Publicis.Sapient in EMEA and APAC. While Vaz may have injected more strategic thinking, Digitas still needed its own full-time caretaker.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events