The past 12 months have not been Cheil’s best, with Asia-Pacific revenue dipping by 0.3%. While the agency is technically a worldwide network, Asia-Pacific remains its most important region, accounting for almost 59% of total revenue. Of that, South Korea accounted for 47% and China 34%, although China revenue declined.
On a more positive note, year-on-year revenue rose 32% in India and 18% across Southeast Asia. Cheil is still very much a Korean agency rather...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events