Out-of-home advertising is the only offline media category to show consistent growth globally, according to the latest study by Magna Intelligence and Rapport, and in some Asian markets, transit accounts for the vast majority of OOH ad units. Because of the exceptionally high commuter volumes, transit makes up 63 percent of Japan's and 72 percent of China's OOH share, for instance.
But transit ads don't have to be limited to boring posters on the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events