Nikon, already a struggling brand according to our Asia's Top 1000 Brands research, has further damaged its standing by putting forward an all-male lineup of 32 brand ambassadors for a campaign touting its D850 model.
Sarcasm has pervaded the heated response, as critics pan the Japanese brand for failing to find a single female to represent the brand despite all of Asia including Australia and Africa being eligible.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events