The Tokyo Olympics are still more than two-and-a-half years away, but they have already caused plenty of controversy. The prospect of hosting the event fills some with pride and optimism, while others see spiraling costs and waste that Japan cannot afford.
In that respect, Tokyo 2020 is no different to any Olympic Games in living memory. But Eiji Uda, chief technology innovation officer for the Organising Committee, is determined that the Tokyo games will be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events