Major developments in online advertising in Japan in 2016 were the local launches of AbemaTV, Spotify, and Radiko. It was a promising year for the future of video advertising, with Japan's outstream video market starting to emerge. It is in light of such advances that I would like to highlight three areas that should attract attention in 2017.
1. Viewability and ad quality
The debate about viewability and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events