As part of Ogilvy worldwide chairman and CEO John’s Seifert’s 'Next Chapter' strategy, China unveiled its new leadership structure to staff at a town hall meeting in Shanghai earlier this month.
- Sheilen Rathod will be moving to Shanghai in September as president of customer engagement and commerce for China. He was previously the managing director of OgilvyOne Hong Kong and vice president of OgilvyRED, Ogilvy’s consulting practice....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events