Publicis Media has won the digital merchandising business account for Microsoft.
Focusing on ecommerce and digital content delivery, Publicis Media’s commerce division will handle the work in seven Asia-Pacific markets Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
The agency will provide its services across several Microsoft product lines, including Windows, Office, Xbox and Surface.
“We are thrilled to have Microsoft come on board. Publicis Media is the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events