Following the news that Google is ending its 30-second unskippable YouTube ads, brands and agencies are having to up their games to make the most of the video sharing service’s six-second Bumper Ad’ format.
For Asia-Pacific consumers, the mobile market is the battleground. According to statistics that YouTube provided Campaign Asia-Pacific, more than 70 percent of time spent on YouTube is spent on mobile devices and users routinely watch videos...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events