You’re in a store looking at an item, maybe a new gadget or just a shirt. You want it but you don’t buy it. Instead you take out your phone and start browsing for information about it price comparisons, product reviews, social media opinions, SMS input from friends and family. All that digital information influences your purchase. After that investigation you might make an in-store purchase or you may just go home instead, fire up the desktop, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events