Dentsu Aegis Network China has scored a major account win as Coca-Cola's media agency of record after a pitch that was called in October.
Effective from 1 April, the group will drive all media planning and buying for the client's 13 brands across China.
The incumbent media agency was Starcom, which last retained the account in a 2011 pitch. Starcom has been Coca-Cola's agency in China since 2003....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events