The study, commissioned by MEC and CNBC, surveyed 32 leaders in multinational companies across Singapore, Hong Kong and India.
CEOs told researchers that they were reluctant to embrace social media because they valued their privacy. There seems to be a fear of opening up access to themselves and not having the bandwidth to deal with it, observed the report.
An earlier study by Buddy Media, reported in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events