Asian CEOs prefer to keep social media at arms length: Added Value Saffron Hill
The study, commissioned by MEC and CNBC, surveyed 32 leaders in multinational companies across Singapore, Hong Kong and India.
CEOs told researchers that they were reluctant to embrace social media because they "valued their privacy". "There seems to be a fear of opening ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.