Instagram and Pinterest gain popularity in Asia by leaps and bounds: Experian
The study, which measured the growth of Instagram and Pinterest between July 2011 and July 2012 in terms of their share of all visits to all sites by country, found that Instagram’s popularity surged by 8,121 per cent in Singapore, 843 per cent in New Zealand, 362 per cent in Australia ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.