DDB makes Shanghai global creative centre, led by Amir Kassaei
John Zeigler, chairman and chief executive of DDB Group Asia-Pacific, India and Japan, said that the initiative, which will see chief creative officer Amir Kassaei move from New York, means that China is now “the centre piece for our global creative work”.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.