PG, with Grey Group Indonesia, has issued a gentle call for acceptance between generations in Indonesia following the country's recent general election.
Though it references Ramadan, which begins today, the film above, titled AkuPilihMaafIbu 'I elect mother’s forgiveness', was actually released on April 18, the day following the election, and alludes specifically to it. However, politics is just one source of tension between the mother and daughter who...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events