NEC and Dentsu created this video to promote the Japanese electronic giant's biometric authentication technologies, which are marketed under the name Bio-IDiom.
It's quite something.
Ad Nut counts 40 young women, all wearing identical masks, except one, who's wearing her own face. The clip implies without ever really showing it or saying it that NEC's tech can pick the real person out despite the surfeit of fairly convincing fakes.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events