Facebook this week opened a new Hong Kong office in a sparklingly new building, One Taikoo Place. But the office itself features many nods to Hong Kong's past, most notably in the gloriously retro canteen and a neon-festooned 'secret room'.
The office features works by several Hong Kong artists under an Artist in Residence program, alongside cultural references such as the employee-selected meeting room names “Lion Rock” a Hong Kong geological feature...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events