- Macro market insights from leading economic and business experts
- Future-proofing businesses with case studies on proven digital transformation strategies
- Building brand affinity with the new generation of consumers through sustainability and purpose
- Local brands rising in China: How home-grown brands are winning the hearts of consumers
- Consumer behaviour shifts: what trends are here to stay and what are short lived?
- How to seize the opportunities in China’s lower-tier cities and their digital ecosystems
- Embracing humanity in a digital world
- What are the tech innovations that will shape the future of media, marketing and advertising?
- Plus, many more to be announced
When:Apr 15, 2021
Digital360 Festival is Campaign China’s flagship conference, workshop and awards programme, dedicated to the digital marketing industry, celebrating and showcasing innovators who are at the cutting-edge of change.
For the last 8 years, Digital360 Festival has united professionals in media, marketing and advertising for a day of learning, inspiration and networking to address the most crucial topics affecting the digital marketing landscape in China.
Digital360 Festival provides a unique platform for marketing decision makers and leading technology experts from the most influential brands to identify, evaluate and develop effective strategies to meet future challenges.
Humanising digital transformation in 2021
Technology is driving rapid innovation across every aspect of our lives, from how we shop to how we access healthcare. Many of the platforms we are reliant on today are powered by algorithms that make decisions to increase productivity and effectiveness. While this has many benefits, we are learning of the dangers of over-efficiency and neglecting humanity.
The digitalisation of services should not about delivering cold, rigid or indifferent experiences. Human feelings and emotions need to be prioritised in this data-driven world, something that is becoming more vital in the "new normal".
Digital360 2021 puts the consumer at the heart of digital transformation, and looks at the biggest trends in China, tech innovation and digital marketing today.
The two-day virtual programme explores:
Register for your FREE conference pass here:
For event enquiries, please contact Wei Feng, [email protected]
For partnership opportunities, please contact [email protected]
For media partnership, please contact [email protected]
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins