How to Build a Content & Customer Journey Strategy is the second workshop in Campaign Asia and digitalbrief's Digital Marketing Workshop Series, a collection of 6 curated workshops designed to ensure that you are executing the very best strategies across the right digital channels in your organisation.
How to Build a Content & Customer Journey Strategy provides a knowledge boost on the essential skills needed to generate consumer insights, position your content, and integrate your digital channels.
The one-day virtual workshop will show you how to get very specific key consumer insights, how to create engaging content, and formulate your ideas so your whole team will be on the same page.
What you'll cover:
- Content Marketing Strategy – the strategy and shortcut to success
- How to craft content marketing that your consumers will highly value
- Successful content marketing examples and case studies
- How to generate feed-stopping content marketing headlines
- How to extend the lifetime value of your content with 7 different techniques
- Customer journey mapping overview
- Why marketers must have a customer journey in 2021
- Consumer journey mapping templates for participant leverage
- Consumer journey exercise and application
- How to integrate your content and customer journey strategies
More workshops from Digital Marketing Workshop Series:
- How to Build Compelling Content for Social & Digital Channels - 1 Day Workshop. May 20th
- Digital Paid Media Management Masterclass - 1 Day Workshop. June 10th
- In-House SEO Strategies for Marketing Teams and Agencies - 1 Day Workshop. June 29th
- Strategic Digital Marketing in 2021 - 1 Day Workshop. July 7th
Visit Digital Marketing Workshop Series website for more details of the 6 curated workshops.
For content enquiries, please contact Russell Easther at [email protected] or +61 (0)439 694 541.