Digital Marketing Fast Track is the first in Campaign Asia and digitalbrief's Digital Marketing Workshop Series, a collection of 6 curated workshops designed to ensure that you are executing the very best strategies across the right digital channels in your organisation.
Digital Marketing Fast Track provides a knowledge boost on the essential skills needed to master the art and science of digital marketing and media.
The two-day virtual workshop covers digital marketing techniques, tools and tips and gives you the up-to-date knowledge you need to make confident and strategic decisions for your brand, agency or consultancy.
What you'll cover:
- Digital marketing and media strategic principles
- Asia's digital landscape and trends
- Measuring and presenting your return on digital investment
- Content marketing strategy
- 10 steps to social media
- Managing and buying digital paid media
- Programmatic media priming
- Delving into data and analytics
- Marketing automation work
- Owning owned media
More workshops from Digital Marketing Workshop Series:
- How to Build a Content & Customer Journey Strategy - 1 Day Workshop. April 21st
- How to Build Compelling Content for Social & Digital Channels - 1 Day Workshop. May 20th
- Digital Paid Media Management Masterclass - 1 Day Workshop. June 10th
- In-House SEO Strategies for Marketing Teams and Agencies - 1 Day Workshop. June 29th
- Strategic Digital Marketing in 2021 - 1 Day Workshop. July 7th
Visit Digital Marketing Workshop Series website for more details of the 6 curated workshops.
For content enquiries, please contact Russell Easther at [email protected] or +61 (0)439 694 541.