Pete Bosilkovski, the joint chief executive of merged agency VMLYR for Australia and New Zealand, has resigned from his post after just seven months.
Bosilkovski is the former chief executive of YR. He was appointed to the joint CEO post alongside Aden Hepburn in September last year following the agency’s merger with VML.
Bosilkovski and Hepburn were tasked with fully integrating the agencies, which are part of WPP AUNZ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events