New flight routes and visa policies, coupled with competitive pricing and a mushrooming of hotel and venue infrastructure mean Vietnam has made great strides in attracting business events in recent years.
But beyond popular meeting and incentive destinations such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City HCMC, secondary cities are beginning to gain traction and seeking a slice of the MICE pie.
Following the APEC Leaders’ Summit in Danang...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events