Following a child abduction and murder that became nationwide news in Pakistan, Unilever decided to send a powerful message to children and parents.
Utilizing mascots associated with dehydrated-soup brand Knorr, which is marketed to children in Pakistan, the company released 'Aik Zaroori Baat', a nationwide spot that educates children on the importance of stranger-danger and self-protection.
The campaign, through MullenLowe Rauf, launched in early February, a month after the nation was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events