Last week this ad from Tesco Lotus Thailand featured in the Campaign Asia-Pacific Viral Chart, which is compiled weekly by Unruly and analyses shares of ads and branded videos posted by a curated list of Asia-based brands.
This week, Ad Nut discovered that Tesco took the video down after netizens and media criticised it for a scene that showed a house maid being slapped. Ad Nut has salvaged...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events