Singapore's top bank, DBS, has launched its pastel-coloured Women's MasterCard, entering a space pioneered by UOB, which rolled out its Lady's Card six years ago. UOB has 80,000 subscribers, and is now planning to launch a platinum version for women. The DBS card offers what the bank calls 'platinum privileges' -- that is personal concierge services -- and is targeted at women who earn at least S$30,000 a year. As part of the package, DBS is also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events