By David Johnson The acronym MICE Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions has for years been a bit of an anomaly to the industry. But the quirky moniker, originally coined by the Asian Convention and Tourism Bureau, has stuck, much to the chagrin of many in the industry. In the first in an ongoing series of news debates about the wider issues that impact and effect this industry sector, CEI Asia Pacific has surveyed leading...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events