The number of people using ad blocking software has grown by 41% globally over the past year, and the software is expected to hit ad revenues by more than $21.8 billion in 2015.
A report from PageFair and Adobe found there were 45 million average monthly active users of ad blocking software in the second quarter of 2015 in the US.
The use of ad blockers globally grew by 41%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events