The Vietnamese Women’s Museum, in Hanoi, with Dentsu Vietnam, has created a series of posters that combine images of strong women from the country's past with references to today's equality struggle and social-media trends.
The result is a set of images that attract not only Ad Nut's eye but also mind. They provide a glimpse into the crucial role women have played in the country's history and immediately make one want to learn more. Which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events