Mastercard has acquired US loyalty technology company SessionM, whose clients include Coca-Cola, L'Oréal, Kimberly-Clark, Huggies and Chipotle, according to its clients, for an undisclosed sum as it looks to bolster its customer loyalty capabilities.
SessionM uses machine learning to assess customer data and then target shoppers with tailored promotions that drive customer engagement and loyalty.
Using purchase and activity history as well as other latent factors, the SessionM platform...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events