Early in this decade, India was one of the two big promises of Asia the other of course being China. Today, both are increasingly giving a lot of heartburn to businesses. When it comes to India, several misconceptions have led to unrealistic expectations and underwhelming performance. Now, marketers need to recalibrate their play in what remains one of the biggest opportunities in Asia.
Mass-market thinking has been one of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events