Jack Morton has announced Shelley Elkins as its new chief creative officer. Elkins was promoted from her role of SVP, executive creative director. In her new role, she will be responsible for steering the agency’s creative vision globally which includes chairing Jack Morton’s Creative Council of senior creative leaders from across the world.
During her time at the agency, Elkins has won many industry awards including Clios, Reggies, EX and PRO awards for clients...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events