Change is in the air as consumers demand better, not cheaper.
We’ve seen an eventful 12 months for marketing in India. As Narendra Modi and the BJP swept to power, consumers looking for an upgraded life, rewarded those who promised to take them to the next level. Those who failed to do so were punished, whether brands or politicians. In other news, we continued to play the new medium of digital with traditional and familiar...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events