GroupM has named Michael Beecroft as its new chief executive officer for Northeast Asia, effective January 1.
Currently the Asia Pacific chief investment officer for Mindshare, Beecroft will replace Chung Youngoo Jason Chung, who recently moved on as head of GroupM Korea, the media holding group said in a statement to Campaign Asia-Pacific.
While Linda Lee will remain GroupM CEO in Japan, Beecroft will also oversee Japanese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events