GroupM Malaysia today released a formal statement outlining its position regarding the storm surrounding YouTube across the world over advertising risk and brand safety on its platform.
Following the most recent announcement in the UK that several organisations, including the British government, have pulled their ads from YouTube over concerns that their ads may be unwittingly funding extremist andor inappropriate video content, GroupM Malaysia has spoken out about its response...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events