GroupM South Asia has appointed Prasanth Kumar, previously CEO at Mindshare, as its chief operating officer. The company also named Tushar Vyas as president of growth and transformation. He was previously chief strategy officer.
Both roles are new in the organisation.
Meanwhile, Parthasarathy Mandayam Maps, previously president of product, digital and strategy, has been named CEO for Mindshare South Asia, where Amin Lakhani, previously president of client leadership, takes the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events