More than three out of five people 62 percent responding to a BBC-sponsored study said that association with an untrusted media outlet would negatively affect their perception of a brand.
The study, The Value of Newsand the Importance of Trust, was conducted by BDRC Asia on behalf of BBC. A total of 1,549 consumers from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and India were polled in the online survey, carried out...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events