EventBank, a vendor of cloud-based event-management software, has opened offices in Singapore and Hong Kong.
The company was founded in Beijing in 2013 and expanded later to Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Bangalore, besides US and Russia.
The venture capital-backed company offers an SaaS software as a service suite to event-management companies and commerce chambers. Eric L. Schmidt, co-founder and CEO, said the company is investing in key markets...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events