Twitter surpassed the 100 million user mark, recording growth of 82 per cent since the start of the year. The milestone comes on the heels of an announcement by the company that it would be expanding its sponsored Tweets service to include promotional Tweets from brands that users don’t actually follow themselves.
Former social networking site Friendster recorded an increase of over half a millions new users since its relaunch as a social gaming...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events