Dentsu was by far the most acquisitive agency holding company in this year’s first quarter, in Asia-Pacific and globally, according to an MA ranking by R3 for the period.
The company made five deals, snapping up Happy Marketer, BJL, Filter, ComunicaA and Redder Advertising. The deals were worth a total of US$247 million, R3 said. The acquisitions of Happy Marketer and Redder Advertising brought the value of Dentsu’s deals in APAC...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events