Taiwan-based digital marketing agency AdGeek has acquired a majority stake in The Studio, one of three units founded by the audience engagement firm CtrlShift.
The Studio, which has four offices around Southeast Asia, focuses on audience solutions, digital outreach and programmatic media buying, with a client list that includes Oppo, Nespresso and Boh Plantations, the largest black tea maker in Malaysia. It was established as a standalone business separate from CtrlShift in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events