Dentsu Aegis Network Indonesia has appointed SK Biswas, previously chief operating officer, to succeed Harris Thajeb as CEO. Thajeb will become non-executive chairman.
Biswas, who was CEO with Havas Media Indonesia before moving to Dentsu, will report to Dick van Motman, CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Southeast Asia.
Biswas has the convergent experience, energy level and deep knowledge of the local market to lead the company's 900 employees, recently bolstered...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events