Denture cleaning tablets are a new product category in China, and GlaxoSmithKline's Polident an unfamiliar brand. End users, generally the elderly, have deeply engrained habits about their dentures which are difficult to change. Their children are the primary purchasers, who are far more open to change than their parents.
MediaCom Beijing looked into the social phenomenon of 'empty nests', the stage in a family's cycle when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events