With China’s beauty market tipped to reach a value of $62 billion next year, 2020 is shaping up to be an enormous year for brands in the sector. Interest in men’s skincare and cosmetics is exploding, and the female category continues to perform robustly. With so much potential to explore, brands need to bring their “A” game into the new decade. These are six beauty marketing trends in 2020 brands should be following and responding to as 2020...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events