Based in London, Jon Hamm has led creative work at Geometry Global since 2014. A philosophy graduate, he has a background in film and TV and began his career making commercials at Ridley Scott Associates. This interview explores Hamm’s personal perspective on what makes up a brand, and how the nature of creative work at agencies is changing.
In the simplest possible terms, what does the term brand experience’ mean
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events